This is the webpage for the course "Wireless Communications". The lectures and most information regarding the course will be uploaded to this website.
- Lectures will be held in room 3009 in Science Building III.
- Labs: The lab documents are posted on the server and are accessible there.
- Lab 1: Introduction to Labview
- Lab 2: Transmitting sound and Text
- Lab 3: BER Analysis
- Lab 4: Transmitting a Cont. Sine Wave
- Lab 5: DQPSK Transmitter Design
- Project: The project part of the course focused on using the software defined radio units in combination with Labview to design and implement a wireless application that meets a specific need. The students are expected to propose their own project and complete it and present the outcomes by the end of the course.
- HW 1: Ch 2- Q-1, 14, 18
- HW 2: Ch 2, Q-19, 21, Ch-3, 7, 12, 13
- HW 3: CH 3, Q-16 (a, c (not Doppler Spread), d, e)
- HW 4: CH4. 1, 3, 4, 6 (a,b)
- HW 5: CH6. 2, 9, 10, 12.
- Hw 6: